Elon Musk Officially Buys Twitter
Did you know the Noah Report homepage has 60 new headlines every 24 hours? Click here to check it out!
Elon Musk has won his battle against the radical leftists who were in charge of Twitter.
Twitter has officially accepted Elon Musk’s offer to buy Twitter.
ELON MUSK BUYS TWITTER
– Twitter's board approves deal
– $54.20 per share, $44B total
– Will become private company
– Musk: 'Free speech is bedrock of democracy'
– Musk: Adding new features, open source algorithm
– Musk vows to defeat spam bots, 'authenticate all humans'
— Election Wizard 🇺🇸 (@ElectionWiz) April 25, 2022
Twitter’s board has accepted an offer from billionaire Elon Musk to buy the social media company and take it private, the company announced Monday.
The stock was halted for the news but was up more than 6% once it resumed trading.
Here is his statement: